Saturday, December 6, 2008

Don't tell me

I think I'm getting into a phase. My poetry is very him-based now. Well, here's another one.

Don't tell me, 
Though I wanna know,
Erase the words,
Let the feelings flow.
I can read your eyes,
I can read your smile,
and I can read everything,
You wanted even for a while,
Was it ever me?
But, don't tell me...


Close your eyes, 
and give me your hand,
I'll be there forever,
I'll stand evry stand.
A cry, a plea,
Don't need it- not me,
Jus look into my eyes,
and don't tell me...


Been faraway for long,
but distance don't matter baby,
I've dreamt of you as my prince,
and me your loving lady.
A castle faraway,
is not what I dream,
Picture you and me together,
But, Don't tell me....

2 comments:

Nithya said...

yeah you sure are getting into the phase..but its k anything that inspires good poetry can't be bad..and i wanted to say something else..but i'm not telling you..lol..

Juhi said...

Lol. Why not?
I wanna know..!