Friday, May 18, 2012

Screwed up fairy tale

Yes, go on it's your turn now.
Strap on your wings, get prepared for take off.
Say your last goodbyes.
Wipe your last tears,
Before they fade away themselves.

Don't worry about me.
I'll hold on
Though I want to run behind you,
Cling on to you and never let go..
But, well, that's not the way it's destined to be is it?
So I'll wave at you too, with tears in my eyes.
Brimming and threatening to fall
And clouding my already clouded vision.

How do I say I miss you?
Why would you believe me?
And when did it get so hard?
But it's been full of goodbyes, this year.
I'm sure I can deal with one more.

Just.One.More.

I wish it would just stop with that you know. I wish I could just hold on to every moment tight, so tight that it would never fade away. But that's the thing, it passes. It all does. Memories, things, people.
And then, another chapter comes to a close. And Snap. All it's characters and situations are gone with it.

All my people, in all my chapters. That's all I want. How hard is that to fulfill huh?

No comments: