Sunday, October 14, 2012

Closer

I won't Try, I won't come any closer I swear
I'll give you, your space To breathe, and all The Time To erase The memory of her
I'll hold my breath Till That fine day, when you decide you're stronger
I'll hold on, I'll keep myself rooted, no Matter how longer
Filling up That empty spot in your heart is not why I'm Holding on
I want To learn of love, love That withstands, love That's so strong
Love That frees your senses, love That gives you inspiration,
The feeling of mad, passionate love, I'm looking for That sensation.
I want To hold you real Tight, and Tell you you'll be fine,
But I'm scared to come any closer, I'm scared To cross That line.
What if its The proximity you don't want,
What If its The sight of me that confuses you.
No, Take your time, I'm stepping back, 
Someday, I hope in me you'll find 
those streaks of red in your walls of black. 

J <3 font="font">

3 comments:

Shiromi * said...

Relate to every word.
Well written yuewi.

Juhi said...

Sank you mi lady :D

Nithya said...

Good decision :)
and love the intention