Friday, April 6, 2012

Letters to You. Part I- No one's exception

Dear Munchkin,

I know I saw you just a few hours back but it feels like a long time. And what I'm doing right now seems juvenile, writing letters to you knowing you'll never ever see it and knowing that it won't mean a thing to you even if you do.
Well one reason why this morning feels like a decade back is because, so much changed in those few hours. All that our friend told me about you was coming true bit by bit. Ah. And I thought you were different. He told me not to push you out of my life, but I can't let you come in and dig deeper and deeper.. For it has no meaning. We're both holding on to our pasts. Just in different ways. But baby, even this day has come. And again! Like the last time, I let you fly. Be where you need to be. I trusted you to know the best, and I still do. I just don't trust you with my heart anymore.
Somehow baby, I always find the right guys for someone else. Someone who's willing to let everything and everyone go for that One girl. But unfortunately, I've never been that girl. I thought I'd be the exception with you. But crash! No I wasn't. Your past still held on to you. And you didn't let go.

But that's okay. I'm not waiting. No. I'm just giving you away. Again.
And as I do that, I strike another one off my list.

We really couldve had it all. But guess you didn't want to.
So one more farewell. One more goodbye. Of what I made up in my mind.

All the happiness in the world to you. Excuse me, I'm a little overwhelmed.

<3

No comments: