Saturday, April 28, 2012

Letters to you Part II- Yeh Kya Hua?

Dear Munchkin, 'Yeh Kya Hua, kaise hua?' What happened this month? How did so many things change? I feel like a different person you know. Since the last time that I wrote to you, my world has gone upside down. Now thinking about it, I'd rather go back to then. Then had nanima, then had a happier time in so many more senses. What kind of phase is this? And why us? Bas hogya bhai. Bas karo ab. That's what I feel like telling the guy upstairs. This isn't a joke you know. You NEED to put a stop to this sometime. And sometime soon would be much appreciated. Even with you, what am I doing? This doesn't feel like anything I've ever felt before. Good Lord. So I was reading this really sappy post today about how a guy should treat a girl. I paused after each sentence. For years before this, I would put it off saying it was stupid and no guy is capable of treating a girl THAT nicely. I have most certainly been blind. Romance isn't really the word to put to it. I'm not sure what is either. I'd like to define that someday. Yesterday, when you said I love you back, my heart skipped a beat or more. Because I know you wouldn't say it unless you actually mean it. Maybe it was seasoned with humor, but well, even that was enough to keep the smile alive. It doesn't matter to me if you miss me or not, no seriously, it doesn't. Because you're here *points at heart* and here *points at mind* But I'm still letting you fly away. Yes, you're mine, but you need your time to figure that out maybe. And yeah, maybe your right, I can't be pissed off with you. But if I can't be pissed off without you, you can't live without me either. Just you remember that. And I'm sorry. That I expected you to speak, expected to hear things that you had said to someone else. Somewhere down the line, I had forgotten that things were unspoken between us and that expectations kill a relationship and more than that. But no, no. I didn't and won't let this one die. "Dil khudgarz hai Pisla hai yeh phir haath se Kal uska raha Abb hai tera Iss raat se.." What is past, is past baby. I've learnt that from you. But there's a reason you made it to my present and a reason why you'll be there in my future. We'll figure it out, together. I'm chuckling again, yeh kya hogya? How come I'm not cribbing anymore? (I surprise myself sometimes) But well,it maybe growing up, it maybe acceptance or a bit of both :) Nevertheless, I love the feeling and it's probably the only positive thing I've got going in life right now, So I'm hanging on to it for a bit ;) <3

No comments: