Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get Out

I've said it enough and I will say it again.
Just get out.
You're not welcome. You're uninvited, Your invitation has expired and neither of us is interested in renewing it. So why are you still lurking in the corners? Why am I still in the corner of your eye? You've moved on with her, and so has he. I'm the only one still afraid of falling in love again because I'm scared however awesome he might be, there's a good possibility that he's going to do the exact thing over again. So if that means that I have to hide my heart for a long time now, I will.
I've kicked you out, cut communication and done everything possible keeping a stone on my heart. I would like to be friends someday, but that day hasn't arrived yet. Certainly not because, you still don't respect me, my space, my world or anything about me. And till that day, whenever it is, we will remain with this distance. So stay away. I'm happy dancing to my own tunes no matter how much you and 'your girl' think it's stupid.
Honestly, I'm not bothered anymore about what you do. Your life, your fuck ups. I cared once, but you've given me more than enough reasons not to.
So setting it straight, if we've decided not to talk, no matter how drunk/high/lonely you are, I do not appreciate talking/kissing you. I'm trying very hard to wake up every morning and not think about what you both did to me.
This is the least you can do for me.
Regret is something I promised myself I would never feel but it looks like you made me break another promise to myself.

Love,
Your dumb psychotic bitch

2 comments:

Prashant Bv said...

Read. Tried venting it out to a Good friend of yours??

Juhi said...

Haha to more than one.