Monday, November 28, 2011

The Rain and You.

I believe in you,
Like I believe in rain without seeing the clouds
There's just something about the air then,
Something smells better, tells you change is close by.
You smile, because you know it's on it's way,
You get your jackets out, but throw them in a corner,
Because this time you want to drench yourself in the downpour,
Take in everything that there is,
And you feel liberated and joyous just be smelling the rain in the air.

All this by just believing that it will rain.
How can they tell me not to believe in your love then?
When some wise man said it's the thought that counts, it probably is,
Imagining rain coming close made me happy, feeling and imagining your love in my head and heart is then a feeling of ecstasy. I believe, and I'm glad I do.

No comments: