Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fix Me

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.

One of those days, again..
I should've just stayed away. From you, her, him and everyone else. Living my own little world of make believe is so much more easier and happier. Believing in the space where we exist. Together. As one. That place where I thought you'd be, but when I reached there, it was pretty deserted. Some faint traces remained that vanished soon after.
I've stopped expecting anything from you, or your race. Being let down constantly just doesn't do much, for me, or my self confidence. Neither does being mid way.
Broken pieces levitating far from each other, hanging on to threads of what used to be. That's what I am. And I'm living keeping these broken pieces as they are. By fixing it, I'm giving you the power to shatter it all over again. No way am I taking that risk. Not again.
So non committal? Bring it on.

Deep inside me, there's a small hope that you'd realize that only you, have ever had the power to fix me back.

Someday, I hope you mean the words of the song you sing so often, looking so deeply into my eyes. Someday, I hope you could hold me tight and refuse to let go. And someday, I hope you realize, that our place, is where we're meant to be. For now, and forever.

Someday, I hope you can find me, and fix me.

No comments: