Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This date, last year and this one and for years to come.

Here's to you and me. For one year of this and that and them. And now, finally a day of us. Here's to you for making the cheesiest day of any girl's life, always the best of mine. The one day in these two years, where I promised myself I wouldn't see you, but I knew in the bottom of my heart, that you'd be there. And there you were. Man, the way things changed from the same time last year to now, the way we changed, the People we met, we loved. But still, despite it all, here we are, and still, you are my perfection. No matter who you killed, for years to come, you, Kartik Bhatia, will always be my perfection.
And you, Kartik Bhatia, cannot run away from this. It will pull us back together like two ends of rubberband, at the end of it, it's still one piece of elastic. And that's what we are, one. And that's what we've always been.
Today, is the perfect day of thank you for yesterday, and for tomorrow. And I mean that metaphorically as well. Thank you for what we had, and thank you for what we will have. And I know, no matter how today goes, at the end of the day, I'll have you :)

My perfection.
Love and lot of other dirty feelings.

No comments: