Wednesday, February 22, 2012

+1 and -25

"It's not fair", I cry.
"Life's unfair", he says, almost nonchalantly.
"But..."

It's turning into a rhetorical statement almost.

Losing people never came easy to me. I wish I was one of those, who could detach as and when she wanted to. And hold on for exactly the time it was necessary. And just leave the pain behind as memories. Why does gaining one relationship mean losing so many others? How do emotions and feelings turn into smoke in a matter of a day, or a conversation? And what fueled that fire?

I've been searching the universe for this question and from everywhere came the reply, there's a reason people from your past didn't make it to your present. But then sometimes you just can't do without that support, or smile.
The conflict between my head and my heart is never ending. One fights for the logic that people left you because they had to, when the other argues that there isn't a question of leaving when it comes to love...


But now
The answer is pretty obvious actually.

She fell out of love too.

2 comments:

Er. said...

You may think that there isn't a question of leaving when it comes to love, but then again, there isn't a question of staying forever when it comes to love, isn't it?

No one really falls "out" of love suddenly, you just start loving other things more, probably. But then again, what do I know about falling in and out of love?

Juhi said...

Hi :)
That's the sad part I guess. When things replace poeple.